Likelihood to Recommend
It depends on the complexity of your selling process, the sales crediting and the number of associates. Small or large organizations who have a simple selling to incentive process; sell something and get paid will find Optymyze to be too much for them. Organizations who have multiple selling organizations who overlay each other and have complex selling will see benefits from a platform such as Optymyze
- Incentive Compensation - It is able to calculate complex plans with complex sales crediting rules
- Quota Setting / Management - It provides the ability to properly tie quotas to performance and provide the visibility at the lowest level all the way through to executive leadership.
- The front-end reporting functions were supported by a third-party platform at the time. It made it challenging to create reports on your own and relied on Optymyze to provide that type of work.
- The ability to map territories with similar function to a ZS Associates Territory Designer. Allowing to lasso areas and create "what-ifs"
Optymyze is not the cheapest nor most expensive product out there. What I found with the firm was the ability to deliver on its promises and be able to adapt to the business without getting outside of their comfort zone. Other products have a box that is too rigid while others are so complex, and so open, you might as well develop a home grown system
Return on Investment
- Reduced the number of resources supporting the sales compensation, territory and quota setting processes.
- Reduced the time spent to finalize incentive payouts to associates at the close of each quarter by 25%.
- Reduced overall expense related to the sales operations function,
OptymyzeSee All (4) Optymyze Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?