It is being used by the Business Solutions division, the contract selling organization. It addressed challenges of visibility into sales …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Optymyze, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Optymyze provides a unified, no-code enterprise platform as a service for data, analytic, planning, and business process automation.
- Supported: Ease of building user interfaces
- Supported: Scalability
- Supported: Platform management overhead
- Supported: Workflow engine capability
- Supported: Platform access control
- Supported: Development environment creation
- Supported: Development environment replication
- Supported: Issue monitoring and notification
- Supported: Issue recovery
- Supported: Upgrades and platform fixes
- Supported: Sales Performance Management
- Supported: Incentive Compensation Management
- Supported: Sales & Channel Management
- Supported: Territory & Channel Management
- Supported: Sales Operations Management
- Supported: Workflow Process Management
- Supported: Quota & Target Management
- Supported: Data Integration & Transformation
- Supported: Sales & Channel Intelligence
- Supported: Compensation Plan Management
- Supported: Objectives & Goals Management
- Supported: Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Supported: Dashboard & Report Management
- Supported: Portal Management
- Supported: Process Automation & Scheduling
- Xactly Incent
- CallidusCloud Commissions
- IBM Cognos Sale Performance Management
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
Optymyze SPM Cloud supports a wide range of incentive compensation and sales performance needs with a comprehensve suite of fully-integrated applications that feature a common, touch-oriented UI, utilize a single, configurable data repository, and enable non-technical users to implement and manage business processes without programming, scripting, or coding.
Xactly Incent are common alternatives for Optymyze.
The most common users of Optymyze are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Business Supplies & Equipment industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
It is being used by the Business Solutions division, the contract selling organization. It addressed challenges of visibility into sales performance as well as automated much of the incentive compensation and quota setting processes. Additionally it was a key part of the merger of OfficeMax and Office Depot. Having one sales performance management system in place created cohesion during this transition.
- Incentive Compensation - It is able to calculate complex plans with complex sales crediting rules
- Quota Setting / Management - It provides the ability to properly tie quotas to performance and provide the visibility at the lowest level all the way through to executive leadership.
- The front-end reporting functions were supported by a third-party platform at the time. It made it challenging to create reports on your own and relied on Optymyze to provide that type of work.
- The ability to map territories with similar function to a ZS Associates Territory Designer. Allowing to lasso areas and create "what-ifs"
It depends on the complexity of your selling process, the sales crediting and the number of associates. Small or large organizations who have a simple selling to incentive process; sell something and get paid will find Optymyze to be too much for them. Organizations who have multiple selling organizations who overlay each other and have complex selling will see benefits from a platform such as Optymyze.