Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 03, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
It is being used by the Business Solutions division, the contract selling organization. It addressed challenges of visibility into sales performance as well as automated much of the incentive compensation and quota setting processes. Additionally it was a key part of the merger of OfficeMax and Office Depot. Having one sales performance management system in place created cohesion during this transition.
- Incentive Compensation - It is able to calculate complex plans with complex sales crediting rules
- Quota Setting / Management - It provides the ability to properly tie quotas to performance and provide the visibility at the lowest level all the way through to executive leadership.
- The front-end reporting functions were supported by a third-party platform at the time. It made it challenging to create reports on your own and relied on Optymyze to provide that type of work.
- The ability to map territories with similar function to a ZS Associates Territory Designer. Allowing to lasso areas and create "what-ifs"
Read Jeremy Ginsberg's full review
It depends on the complexity of your selling process, the sales crediting and the number of associates. Small or large organizations who have a simple selling to incentive process; sell something and get paid will find Optymyze to be too much for them. Organizations who have multiple selling organizations who overlay each other and have complex selling will see benefits from a platform such as Optymyze.
Optymyze SPM Cloud Scorecard Summary
About Optymyze SPM Cloud
Optymyze SPM Cloud supports a wide range of incentive compensation and sales performance needs with a comprehensve suite of fully-integrated applications that feature a common, touch-oriented UI, utilize a single, configurable data repository, and enable non-technical users to implement and manage business processes without programming, scripting, or coding.
Optymyze SPM Cloud Screenshots
Optymyze SPM Cloud Competitors
Xactly Incent, CallidusCloud Commissions, IBM Cognos Sale Performance Management
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Optymyze SPM Cloud Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|