Likelihood to Recommend
- Are you currently running a lot of scripts on the website?
- Does it take a long time to get DevOps to implement and push scripts live?
- When a script is live and doesn't work, how long does it take to troubleshoot it and push the fix live?
- Do you frequently change or add scripts to the website?
- Are you looking to improve your page load speed?
Likelihood to Renew
UberTags (Discontinued) 10.0
Based on 1 answer
- The customer support is great. Any time I have a question that is not already answered by their extensive support libraries, their support team gets back to me quickly and always helps me accomplish what I'm trying to do
- You can't beat the price vs functionality
- The tool is frequently improved
- It's all-around the easiest tag management solution to use that I've seen.
UberTags is both very inexpensive and easy to use. One of the biggest challenges with Google Tag Manager is that it is very difficult to use. Implementation is very complex, there's not much automation to it, and it doesn't really save much time in the long-run. TagMan is a great alternative to UberTags, but I found that UberTags is much easier to use, provides the same functionality, and comes with a much lower price tag.
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?