Reviews (1-1 of 1)
September 11, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
99tests is being used by the whole organization. It is an excellent tool that allows us to launch exhaustive tests before launching the final version of our applications. It reduces software development problems, as it tests all the new functions and does not affect the previous functions. In my opinion, this tool boosts growth and streamlines the commercial process and its results.
- It is very easy to use and adapt, allowing the QA to do the tests faster and detect errors in a timely manner.
- It has helped us decrease development time on new applications, since we used to spend a lot time solving errors after the launch of the application.
- It has helped us a lot in our testing processes, since the tool contains exploratory tests with which critical errors can be detected in an efficient and fast way. In turn, we have good follow-up on our products, thanks to the fact that the tool allows us to document the commercial flows more critically and automate them.
- The quality of the testers should be better, so that all of them produce useful, excellent results, and not just some of them.
- The product could be improved with a more friendly interface and more tutorials to allow new users who do not have any kind of experience to easily adapt.
- It could also improve customer service.
Read Carla Borges's full review
I recommend it to all. IT is a very useful tool that helps to perform tests of all kinds quickly, and obtains reliable results with high accuracy. We all have different needs, but for mine it is perfectly suited. However, it requires clear requirements before using the tool.