Travel made easy

Stay better for less

May 31, 2022

Great so far!

May 30, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Airbnb for Work, and make your voice heard!

What is Airbnb for Work?

Airbnb for Work is a travel management option providing work-ready homes for remote employees traveling or on the go.

1 person want pricing too

What is TravelBank?

TravelBank, headquartered in San Francisco, offers their travel management for businesses, featuring booking management, travel policy management, spend tracking and management, and other features.

What is Travefy?

Travefy headquartered in Lincoln offers their travel itinerary management application, supporting logging, communicating, and managing travel activities and proposals.

What is Airbnb for Work?

Airbnb for Work Technical Details

When I travel with Airbnb I can be self-reliant- like cooking for ourselves rather than eating out every night. You feel like part of the community rather than a visitor. Also, this helps you to connect with business-minded people and make new colleagues.
  • Offer new ways to travel and connect
  • Find homes and boutique hotels known for great hospitality and 5-star ratings from other business travelers.
  • It has work ready places to stay
  • It also brings teams together with experiences
  • Navigation while using maps can be improved
  • New ways where I can customize my stay as per my need
  • Alteration if required and re-plan my trip if required with no charges
  • More information about the host
When it's best suited - I had booked a villa during COVID and had no idea about this place and no transport was available from the airport to the location. But the Airbnb team helped me with some options and they arranged transport for me. Many times I have observed that some rooms are not clean in advance and this is a big problem. Some spaces need space safety preparedness.
With our teams being spread across the continental US, often times we need to coordinate efforts and travel to another team's location. The unfortunate part is, when our team needs to travel, it requires stacks of emails, confirmation, receipts, etc etc etc. With Airbnb for Work, it requires just one reservation for a whole house and instead of renting a collaboration space from a hotel, most homes have a spacious enough living room to support our small team. My group has used an Airbnb for this exact purpose and the house was treated as a home base where we could all return to and either continue working or relax in the afternoons.
  • Broad House Selection no matter the location
  • Excellent web service to view perspective rentals
  • Easy Booking process
  • Great communication between renter and owner
  • Airbnb is a hosting service and can't handle the day to day issues that you may run into.
  • Reliant on Owner communication and information
  • There may not be homes available on short term notice
  • There may not be homes large enough to suit your needs if you plan on working in the home
Airbnb for Work has a very specific group case in which it could work extremely well. This situation, while rare, would work better than the standard hotel reservation system that is very common for workplace travel. This situation would be a small team that is comfortable living together that is traveling to an urban area in which there are plentiful home options within the area that you need to be located around. This situation is more convenient for paperwork, billing, and commuting and not to mention cheaper than 4 or so hotel rooms.
June 06, 2022

Travel made easy

SURAJ AHAMED | TrustRadius Reviewer
As part of my Organisational need, we evaluated Travel expense software and Airbnb for work is one among them. It was a comparison between leading providers and we zeroed in on business needs.
  • Accomodation recommendations
  • Dashboards
  • Integrations with ITSM
  • Intuitive portal interface
  • Lack of multiple billing options e.g., UPI
Competitive Pricing and ease of use. Best suited in case of nested integrations.
Lucas Ryan | TrustRadius Reviewer
We traveled late last year and I checked my cell for accommodation as we had not yet made a reservation. It was already dark and it was a 12 hour trip, so we wanted to get there as soon as possible to rest, so we found the best place to stay that was close to our destination and it was very easy to find, as there were several options. The accommodation was excellent and it was a reference for me, if I travel again to the same city, I intend to stay in the same place.
  • Lot of options
  • Great interface
  • Economic
  • Improved filters
  • Accommodation already booked.
As we needed a place in a practical and fast way, it was a great option that we got agility to stay. That is, it is a delivery made in a safe way that we can know exactly what we want and need. It is always interesting to research before selecting a location, because we want to be served and with that, in order not to break expectations, it is smart to research the location, quality, cost and delivery.
I have used a lot of travel management tools, and most of them don't allow you to stay in non-standard hotels; but when visiting sites in more remote locations, hotels can be few and far between, or honestly, just not very appealing. It took one of my coworkers to get me to try staying at an Airbnb for work for the first time out near Shenandoah, Virginia, and it was great. You can get a better room or house for less money than staying at a hotel, so it is fiscally responsible and helps support the local economy, too.
  • Easy search functionality by location and date
  • Opens up a wide variety of types of places to stay besides hotels
  • Dashboard management
  • Easy to invite other members of the company
  • Fees have gone up
Airbnb is great because it is easy to note if something is personal or work-related, and to switch between the two if needed; whereas other business travel software makes it a one or the other booking, and tries to incentivize you to purchase personal travel through the site so you see people booking for work on the personal side in order to get benefits. Airbnb is great because it gives you access to locations that may be significantly closer to remote sites than trying to stay in a hotel 30-90 minutes away.
My organization used Airbnb for Work to schedule hotels or unique places to stay when we would travel for business throughout the year. Oftentimes our conferences and events would be in major cities, so using Airbnb for Work was a great tool to find neat places for us to stay.
  • Finding rooms
  • Finding fun activities to do close by
  • Making business travel something to look forward to
  • Potentially adding more places to choose from on the hotel side
Airbnb for Work is well suited for finding unique and fun places to stay when traveling as a team for work, finding fun team-building activities to do while in the area for the conference or event, and finding unique meeting spaces to rent if the conference or event is not an overnight.
Samantha Huskey | TrustRadius Reviewer
Now that I am able to work predominantly remotely it has allowed for a lot of flexibility with where to work from. This has given me the opportunity to work a full day in a new location and then explore that city afterward. It's been such a nice resource to be able to plan for a productive workspace with others and travel at the same time.
  • Gives exclusive offers
  • Allows for me and my team to save money by alerting us with deals
  • Great expensive reporting tools
  • The booking process can be really lengthy
  • Sometimes Airbnb availability and options are limited
  • Occasionally need more privacy from hosts
Airbnb for Work has a lot of perks to do with pricing and locations that can host groups of people to work and collaborate together. I also appreciate the alerts they offer on good deals. Lastly, sometimes the options arent necessarily cheaper than a hotel, but they always have more variety.
Our so many colleagues in the other countries are using Airbnb for Work for remote work and longer stay, we from offshore manage the bookings of the employees who goes to onsite for some number of days, so Airbnb for Work is best suitable for us to accomplish the stay requirement for our employees.
  • Great application GUI experience
  • Cheaper prices compare to other applications
  • Provide Great location
  • Stay with Local people
  • Expedite customer support
  • Remove the listing of houses which are already occupied
  • Mentioned Amenities were missing sometimes
Airbnb for Work is very well suited for temporary stay of people coming from other Countries for business purpose and normal requirement is usually for a week stay or two weeks stay, there Airbnb for Work provides great workplace, cheaper or economical prices stay which helps in providing the great experience.
I just AirBnB with my former employer - where I was working as consultant. I found it way more convenient to stay at studios during month-long projects instead of hotels. While using standard AirBnB was not possible with the travel policy of the company, AirBnB for Work was. Thus, I was able to find more comfortable stays to lower rates. AirBnB for Work was suitable for the company due to addressing business travel directly. The use case really is booking business travel with the safety and comfort I was used to of my private travels.
  • Convey the original “AirBnB feeling” to business travel
  • Providing trust for me while choosing a place
  • Providing credibility and trust to my company, so that they expect studios instead of hotdl rooms of known hotel chains
  • More locations/coverage globally
  • Tagging of places to enable better filtering and search
  • Expend integration into more travel management (reimbursement) solutions
I had project where I had to stay at one specific city for several month. In this times I preferred to stay in studios (including kitchen) to ensure a balanced and health lifestyle more easily. Usually I was not possible to book studios for business travel via AirBnB. This was due to the travel policy of the company. AurBnB for Work however made this possible. It was trustworthy enough for the company now too book studios.
Anne Lashinsky | TrustRadius Reviewer
It simplifies booking accommodation for work trips. It also allows me to make a more personalized work travel experience and know that I can stay somewhere more cozy than a regular hotel. It also allows for an easier billing process because it is all online and I do not have to keep track of a million different pieces of paper from a hotel!
  • Billing procedure
  • Accommodation offerings (location)
  • Customer service
  • Take off accommodations that aren't really available
It is important for me when I am gone for many nights to have a feeling that I am really in a home and not just in a sterile hotel. Therefore Airbnb for Work is super useful for me so I know that I can come "home" after working and feel at home.
May 30, 2022

Great so far!

We use Airbnb for Work in our organization for travel needs to meet clients, explore new markets, and other things of such nature. It's solving the issues of lack of face-to-face interaction in the world post-COVID. We took a break during the pandemic but have been trying to get back into it, and Airbnb for Work helps make that possible.
  • Unique locations
  • Keeps things more personable than a hotel room
  • Allows for great customization to the trip you need!
  • Somewhat limited in location options
  • I wish you could connect/integrate plane tickets
  • Nothing else, yet!
Airbnb for Work has been great for planning and coordinating out-of-town trips, whether they're a state away or across the country. It's been fairly easy to work with and hasn't caused too many issues. It is a bit lacking in the variety and options selection at this point, but it seems to be improving the more that we use it. Overall, a positive experience!
It allows our travelers who are going on business to find reasonable, comfortable, and professional accommodations for their trips. We used to rely only on hotels for living accommodations for our business travel, but with Airbnb, we can find accommodations that are more suitable for those travelers who are staying for a week to multiple weeks at a time in a more comfortable manner.
  • Easy to Use.
  • Large Inventory.
  • Intuitive Search.
  • More refined searching.
It is great for those travelers looking for longer-term accommodations, such as greater than a week or a few weeks. For those staying for only a day or two, it can still be useful, but a hotel may be more appropriate for these kinds of stays. Moreover, many of our travelers like the ability to have a full apartment due to the nature of their stay or the length, and thus using this allows us this added flexibility in finding accommodations with this.
With an ever-growing team that is spread across the country and many remote workers Airbnb for Work helps connect employees in ways where virtual meetings and the older avenues of team meetings have failed. It offers more variety to fit any need you would have for you and your team.
  • Offer a lot more variety than your standard hotel
  • More control on what you are getting.
  • The entire stay is tailor made around what you want the trip to be rather than the other way around
  • video support for virtual team experiences could be improved
  • Perhaps a questionnaire or search feature to narrow down options for those unsure of what experience/trip they are thinking to go with
Have yet to have a negative experience. Customer support is always great and helpful. The wide range selection makes me prefer Airbnb for Work over any alternative service. My last trip was to Seattle and I was able to get an entire experience and stay for my team and I tailored around the best Seattle has to offer.
We used Airbnb for Work as an experiment to make business trips more fun and meaningful for our teams.
We used to just book hotels for business trips, and thought it might make sense to try something "experience-based" (not just a holel room, but also activities etc.) and see what positive/negative impact it would have on the teams.
  • Provide unique locations (not just hotel rooms)
  • Very user friendly user interface
  • The travel management tool
  • The number of locations is still limited
  • Lack integration with air plane ticket reservation services
  • Teams collaboration tools could be better
I think Airbnb for Work is great to use as an experiment to make business trips something different and evaluate the impact it has on your teams.
Some employees will probably like the experience, while others might want to stick to the good old hotel solution.
It might also be a good way to bring teams together after long periods of remote work.
Brandon Gries | TrustRadius Reviewer
Airbnb for Work is used across our entire organization. We have employees in 15+ countries and book Airbnbs worldwide. It has helped us find cheaper lodging in traditionally expensive cities like Boston, London, NYC, and San Francisco. We've also found that some of our departments/teams prefer Airbnbs instead of hotels.
  • Easy to use.
  • Nice interface.
  • Economical.
  • Too many listings.
  • A lot of filters (could be good to have preset saved filters that the traveler always wants).
  • Wishlists include listings that may be already booked, so I don't want to see those.
Airbnb for Work is well suited in traditionally expensive cities. We've used Airbnb a lot in Boston and London, where our company has offices. Most commonly it's used for 3+ night stays. We also have groups that have used it when traveling together to a conference or a video/media shoot. We don't use Airbnb as often for 1-2 night stays.