We used to just book hotels for …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Airbnb for Work, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Offer new ways to travel and connect
- Find homes and boutique hotels known for great hospitality and 5-star ratings from other business travelers.
- It has work ready places to stay
- It also brings teams together with experiences
- Navigation while using maps can be improved
- New ways where I can customize my stay as per my need
- Alteration if required and re-plan my trip if required with no charges
- More information about the host
- Broad House Selection no matter the location
- Excellent web service to view perspective rentals
- Easy Booking process
- Great communication between renter and owner
- Airbnb is a hosting service and can't handle the day to day issues that you may run into.
- Reliant on Owner communication and information
- There may not be homes available on short term notice
- There may not be homes large enough to suit your needs if you plan on working in the home
- Accomodation recommendations
- Integrations with ITSM
- Intuitive portal interface
- Lack of multiple billing options e.g., UPI
- Lot of options
- Great interface
- Easy to use
- Improved filters
- Accommodation already booked.
- Easy search functionality by location and date
- Opens up a wide variety of types of places to stay besides hotels
- Dashboard management
- Easy to invite other members of the company
- Fees have gone up
- Finding rooms
- Finding fun activities to do close by
- Making business travel something to look forward to
- Potentially adding more places to choose from on the hotel side
- Gives exclusive offers
- Allows for me and my team to save money by alerting us with deals
- Great expensive reporting tools
- The booking process can be really lengthy
- Sometimes Airbnb availability and options are limited
- Occasionally need more privacy from hosts
- Great application GUI experience
- Cheaper prices compare to other applications
- Provide Great location
- Stay with Local people
- Expedite customer support
- Remove the listing of houses which are already occupied
- Mentioned Amenities were missing sometimes
- Convey the original “AirBnB feeling” to business travel
- Providing trust for me while choosing a place
- Providing credibility and trust to my company, so that they expect studios instead of hotdl rooms of known hotel chains
- More locations/coverage globally
- Tagging of places to enable better filtering and search
- Expend integration into more travel management (reimbursement) solutions
- Billing procedure
- Accommodation offerings (location)
- Customer service
- Take off accommodations that aren't really available
- Unique locations
- Keeps things more personable than a hotel room
- Allows for great customization to the trip you need!
- Somewhat limited in location options
- I wish you could connect/integrate plane tickets
- Nothing else, yet!
- Easy to Use.
- Large Inventory.
- Intuitive Search.
- More refined searching.
- Offer a lot more variety than your standard hotel
- More control on what you are getting.
- The entire stay is tailor made around what you want the trip to be rather than the other way around
- video support for virtual team experiences could be improved
- Perhaps a questionnaire or search feature to narrow down options for those unsure of what experience/trip they are thinking to go with
We used to just book hotels for business trips, and thought it might make sense to try something "experience-based" (not just a holel room, but also activities etc.) and see what positive/negative impact it would have on the teams.
- Provide unique locations (not just hotel rooms)
- Very user friendly user interface
- The travel management tool
- The number of locations is still limited
- Lack integration with air plane ticket reservation services
- Teams collaboration tools could be better
Some employees will probably like the experience, while others might want to stick to the good old hotel solution.
It might also be a good way to bring teams together after long periods of remote work.
- Easy to use.
- Nice interface.
- Too many listings.
- A lot of filters (could be good to have preset saved filters that the traveler always wants).
- Wishlists include listings that may be already booked, so I don't want to see those.