Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Anaplan Predictive Insights (Mintigo), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Anaplan Predictive Insights (formerly Mintigo) is a Predictive Sales Analytics Platform that monitors the total universe of prospects, looking for the messages that will resonate. By targeting business needs & interests, marketers break through the noise to generate more leads.
Anaplan acquired Mintigo in late 2019.
- D&B Lattice (formerly Lattice Engines)
- Reports can be made simple and easy for users to review
- Task Lists in Planning are a great way to streamline a set of flows work that would otherwise be difficult for our users. They are not the most expert in the use of the software
- Scoring accounts with propensity to buy
- Segments different lines of business
- Provides contacts that are linked to Salesforce, can also see where you need to add more contacts
- Difficult to understand what the scoring means
- Lots of columns and rows to read, could use a better UX/UI
- Would be nice to be able to populate contacts from ZoomInfo into SFDC through Mintigo
- Predictive intent signals
- Integration with complex databases
- Integration with CRM for creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent insights for marketing folks for segmentation based analysis
- Building models
- UI/UX could be more intuitive
- Pricing could be based on usage esp if average usage is low or is restricted to a smaller team
- Issues with integration with Marketo ended up with us letting go of Marketo
- Reporting functionality could be developed
- Training on some of the internal workings of the predictive engine could help us model the data better so that better output is achieved
- Great integrations - Mintigo offers Marketo and Salesforce integrations, and it's incredibly easy to setup/integrate.
- Mintigo provides incredibly helpful and applicable insights, much better than other marketing-related optimization software.
- All-in-one features/dashboard - Mintigo serves as a great dashboard for lead flow and optimization, everything is in one place and the UI is generally well-designed.
- We stopped using Mintigo recently because we found it to be too expensive. Compared to other marketing insight software, this is quite an expensive option.
- Our integrations sometimes misbehave - It seems like it loses sync intermittently.
- There are still a few missing integrations, I wish Mintigo more properly integrated with our CRM
- Customer identification and acquisition
- Improved lead scoring for aligning buyer's interest to what we sell
- N/A - delivers on agreement
- In-person training