Reviews (1-2 of 2)
August 26, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
We heavily use Azure Logic Apps as a connection tool between several of our cloud-based resources through a no-code or low code solution. The main use case we had was to be able to send files to an email and have it trigger a logic app to send the data to a function app.
- We use it for an email connector to a function app and as a way to move items into a storage account.
- We use it as a way to preprocess information before it goes into function app or a SharePoint site.
- Some of the integrations can be a bit tricky to work with and the help info isn't that straight forward.
- Triggers can be challenging sometimes.
- The programmability in Logic Apps needs improvements.
Read this authenticated review
Azure Logic Apps is well suited for situations where you are already using several Azure workloads or Microsoft products and need to connect them together through orchestrations. It doesn't fit so well when you have systems in other platforms and want them to talk seamlessly to each other. Support is very lacking there.
August 20, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
We are currently testing Azure Logic Apps for use in a number of channels in our business. We are very excited to see what we can accomplish with this new platform. We currently use Azure Logic Apps to automate a number of manual tasks ( scrape emails, read PDFs and dump the data into a database for use by other applications).
- Simple to use and start with
- Very intuitive interface
- Powerful connections out of the box
- Better explanation of all the features that you have available
- Better documentation as it is a new platform
- More start up projects to give users an idea of the power of the logic app
Read Kyle Kochtan's full review
Azure Logic Apps are a very powerful platform once you get your head wrapped around what they can really do. It is best not to go into them thinking of it as the total solution. Think of them as small tasks that can be chained together by other Azure Logic Apps or other custom applications to create the whole solution to the problem.
Azure Logic Apps Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Azure Logic Apps
Microsoft offers the Azure Logic Apps as a cloud-based integration service, supporting data and application integration.
Categories: Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
Azure Logic Apps Technical Details