Barracuda Content Shield
Barracuda Content Shield
Barracuda Content Shield is being used by our entire organization. The problems it addresses is unwanted outside emails that can pose as …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Barracuda Content Shield, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Barracuda Content Shield Plus is a cloud-based service that combines content filtering, file-based protection, granular policy enforcement and reporting, centralized management, and real-time threat intelligence to protect users, an organization, and its brand. Its proxy-free architecture is designed to ensure minimal latency. The vendor states that Barracuda Content Shield delivers advanced web security with a more limited feature-set.
- Supported: Advanced DNS and URL filtering
- Supported: Integrates with LDAP and Azure AD
- Supported: Pre-loaded category filters
- Supported: Proxy-free architecture
- Supported: Centralized management
- Supported: Extend company policies to anyone outside of the network
- Supported: Global threat intelligence network
- Supported: Global endpoint visibility
Make Web Browsing Safe with Barracuda Content Shield
Barracuda Content Shield and Content Shield Plus for MSPs are cloud-based service that combines robust content filtering, file-based protection, granular policy enforcement and reporting, simple centralized management, and real-time threat intelligence to protect users and organizations. Its proxy-free architecture ensures minimal latency.
The most common users of Barracuda Content Shield are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer & Network Security industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Barracuda Content Shield is being used by our entire organization. The problems it addresses is unwanted outside emails that can pose as junk or harmless. This shield helps filter and make the user go an extra step to let legit emails through. There are enough spam emails and ones that can latch onto company information and steal sensitive data.
- Easy to use
- Layout of program looks like an email so its easy to read and identify
- Helped many suspicious senders from getting into our system
- The layout is simple but its all one color and there are a lot of tabs that I don't know what they are used for
- I cant figure out why the Barracuda emails go straight to my junk box, I don't always check it so some emails have gotten lost
We are a healthcare organization so it is very important that we are HIPPA compliant with our data via email/web based. For non-medical related issues sometimes we get items we do need blocked by the program.
I have only had to call twice for access issues but it has been overall a normal experience.