Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Barracuda ECHOplatform for MSPs, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The Barracuda ECHOplatform (formerly from Intronis) is an interface designed to simplify a data protection strategy by putting everything MSPs need to protect their SMBs in one place, and offering it all for a flat fixed rate.
Barracuda acquired Intronis in 2015.
- user creates
- the expanding of the roles that are allowed, just 4 seems to be too limiting
- integration of the campus should be self service not a email and wait for 24 hour turn around
- Centralized console for all Intronis backup software installations
- Linked connection to the Barracuda Cloud Control console to manage essentials and backup appliances
- Alerting from backup software can range from simple to complex as well as schedule options
- Purchasing and activating Barracuda Backup appliances via Intronis complicates the process as appliances use the Barracuda Cloud Console for management.
- Intronis Backup software could use some improvement on reliability as it requires massaging more often than the Barracuda Backup appliances.