Reviews (1-2 of 2)
June 04, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Bidsketch has been invaluable for our company, saving us a considerable amount of time by creating a proposal with a professional appearance to our potential clients. Templates it includes are detailed, well designed and easy to customize, allowing for quick and efficient use regardless of the type of the service offered. I love how easy it is to send and get the approval on a proposal from a client.
Read Michael Brennan's full review
It is on the more expensive side so it is better suited for a company that sends out a fair amount of proposals on a regular basis.
November 19, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
I used Bidsketch for proposal writing and management for sending proposals for web design and internet marketing to clients. Bidsketch makes the proposal process faster and makes getting signatures and follow up on proposals much more thorough. Relatively easy to use and professional looking, Bidsketch is an excellent source for proposal writing/management.
- Easy to use, user-friendly interface. I especially liked that it gave you an option to pick and choose what sections you wanted included.
- Makes putting together a big proposal much quicker, really cuts down on time spent on creating a proposal.
- Looks professional, and makes follow-up so easy.
- REALLY PRICEY for a small business/freelancer that doesn't do a lot of proposals each month. Would be nice if they offered a per proposal pricing for the smaller guys.
- Wish there was more customization of the design/layout to better fit in with branding.
- Also would like to be able to mark a proposal private.
Read this authenticated review
Bidsketch is ideal if you're doing a lot of proposal writing and want to be able to easily track your proposal and follow up. Unfortunately I can't recommend it for really small businesses/freelancers that only do a small amount of proposals as the price is just too high if you're not doing a large amount of proposals.