Reviews (1-3 of 3)
September 21, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
This was being used by me for my business for a short period to create and submit proposals to clients. I was using the software myself for a period of a couple of weeks to see if it would work for me and my teams business flow before potentially bringing team members on board with it.
I think Bidsketch would work well for any small business or freelancer looking for a low-cost, simple to use proposal software solution. It's quick and easy to set up and provides everything you need for more cases. If you're looking for something with more flexibility or features that Bidsketch does not offer then you may need to keep looking.
Read Ryan Connolly's full review
Although I didn't need to reach out to support much, they seemed to do a very good job. I've also heard great things about the team through people I've talked to so I wouldn't expect anyone to run into issues with regards to their support. Their support definitely was not a factor in my ultimately not sticking with the product.
June 04, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Bidsketch has been invaluable for our company, saving us a considerable amount of time by creating a proposal with a professional appearance to our potential clients. Templates it includes are detailed, well designed and easy to customize, allowing for quick and efficient use regardless of the type of the service offered. I love how easy it is to send and get the approval on a proposal from a client.
Read Michael Brennan's full review
It is on the more expensive side so it is better suited for a company that sends out a fair amount of proposals on a regular basis.
November 19, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
I used Bidsketch for proposal writing and management for sending proposals for web design and internet marketing to clients. Bidsketch makes the proposal process faster and makes getting signatures and follow up on proposals much more thorough. Relatively easy to use and professional looking, Bidsketch is an excellent source for proposal writing/management.
- Easy to use, user-friendly interface. I especially liked that it gave you an option to pick and choose what sections you wanted included.
- Makes putting together a big proposal much quicker, really cuts down on time spent on creating a proposal.
- Looks professional, and makes follow-up so easy.
- REALLY PRICEY for a small business/freelancer that doesn't do a lot of proposals each month. Would be nice if they offered a per proposal pricing for the smaller guys.
- Wish there was more customization of the design/layout to better fit in with branding.
- Also would like to be able to mark a proposal private.
Read this authenticated review
Bidsketch is ideal if you're doing a lot of proposal writing and want to be able to easily track your proposal and follow up. Unfortunately I can't recommend it for really small businesses/freelancers that only do a small amount of proposals as the price is just too high if you're not doing a large amount of proposals.
Bidsketch Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Bidsketch?
Bidsketch is a sales proposal automation software solution offered by Bidsketch.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Bidsketch Technical Details