Reviews (1-1 of 1)
May 04, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
BO DI was used by the IT department for processing large data input files from customers. The customers sent data files on a weekly schedule. These files were processed and cleaned. Subsequently there were 65 various complex business rules applied to validate the data before loading it into the database for front end use. The process was used for bulk data load for organization data. It was a Linux based implementation with shell script integration and automation using BO DI. The reporting environment was BOXI.
- Processing business validations on the input data set.
- Scheduling and notification using the Admin console tool.
- Code management across group of developers.
- Simple deployment process across environment.
- Ability to deploy stand alone jobs to automate task. Integration with OS and support for variety of data bases.
- Writing custom components is a complex process.
- Along with ETL BODI should have some data quality integration.
- Ready documentation of the code and inbuilt commenting on components.
Read this authenticated review
Great tool for ETL with the ability to integrate with SAP products seamlessly. Supports Big data integration.
BusinessObjects Data Integrator Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About BusinessObjects Data Integrator
BusinessObjects Data Integrator from SAS is a data integration platform.
Categories: Data Integration
BusinessObjects Data Integrator Technical Details