Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 19, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
We used it primarily for app hosting within an individual department
- Offloading the requirements for hosting apps in house - cost savings
- Access ability - users could access documents and programs from anywhere
- Collaborative work ability - multiple users could work within the same enviornment
- Perhaps ease of use - it's not convoluted but a little more streamlined of an interface would be great
- Make your presence more known - in a world of heavily advertised cloud options CenturyLink is not at the top of the pile and I think it may be due to a lack of awareness in the business community. Advertise!
- Streamline functionality - interface can be a little slow at times.
Read this authenticated review
I believe for small to mid business application hosting Centurylink provides an adequate service. When moving to larger scale business enviornments I believe the limitations, slowness is going to become a problem.
CenturyLink Public Cloud Scorecard Summary
About CenturyLink Public Cloud
• Outstanding 24/7 support
• Native management at scale
• Native PaaS for Cloud Native Apps
• 100% uptime SLA for Public Network
• Managed Services with experts to monitor apps
• Access to thousands of certified professionals
• Direct connect networking options
• Free Cloud Onboarding
Categories: Data Center Outsourcing (Canada), Data Center Outsourcing (Europe), Data Center Outsourcing (USA), Infrastructure-as-a-Service
CenturyLink Public Cloud Technical Details