We used it primarily for app hosting within an individual department
- Offloading the requirements for hosting apps in house - cost savings
- Access ability - users could access documents and programs from anywhere
- Collaborative work ability - multiple users could work within the same enviornment
- Perhaps ease of use - it's not convoluted but a little more streamlined of an interface would be great
- Make your presence more known - in a world of heavily advertised cloud options CenturyLink is not at the top of the pile and I think it may be due to a lack of awareness in the business community. Advertise!
- Streamline functionality - interface can be a little slow at times.
I believe for small to mid business application hosting Centurylink provides an adequate service. When moving to larger scale business enviornments I believe the limitations, slowness is going to become a problem.