Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 29, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
We use Cisco TrustSec in our data center. It is embedded in Cisco switching, routing, firewall, and wireless devices. Supporting platforms include Cisco Identity Services Engine, Cisco Catalyst and Cisco Nexus switches. It simplifies the provisioning and management of highly secure access to network services and applications. Highly secure access is consistently maintained even as resources are moved in mobile and virtualized networks.
- Reduce operational expenses by simplifying network segmentation and defining security groups based on business roles, not IP addresses.
- Limit the impact of a data breach by quickly isolating and containing threats using technology already in your network.
- Help and solutions if needed, support
Read this authenticated review
- Control access to critical enterprise resources by business role, device type, and location, so policy changes can be made without redesigning the network.
- Easily manage access control and segmentation while maintaining compliance.
- Create and manage policies in an easy-to-use matrix.
- Reduce the need for costly network re-architecture by automating firewall rules and access control list (ACL) administration.