Our company used to use ClinLab and it was a great program but at times it could be a little complicated. There were some areas that were …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
ClinLab, a Rennova Health company, offers ClinLab LIS, a laboratory information system supporting physician's office labs, private reference labs, and student health centers.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Our company used to use ClinLab and it was a great program but at times it could be a little complicated. There were some areas that were really user-friendly, but other parts where it took more training to learn how to do something. I think the customer service we received when trying to figure something out is why we stayed using this program so long.
- Our research associates are using it in demo labs as well as in the research areas. The software program was simple when you got on to do one thing, but when needing to do excessive data lookup it became a little glitchy.
- Customer support was always a really strong point with ClinLab! Very helpful.
- It was easy to learn!
- Documentation could of been better as a function.
- There were glitches that we experienced, but most companies are bound to have that happen.
Like I stated previously I think their support was really beneficial. They could provide insight that we were missing and could help us right away! When we faced glitches they were there to walk us through each step so we were up and running again. That makes a world of difference!