Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 21, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Codeware Compress is set up as a network license that can be used across the organization. We have two main divisions that currently utilize the software. Our division designs and fabricates ASME Section VIII Div 1 pressure vessels and ASME Section IV boiler products that are part of our standard product offerings. We also design\build custom ASME vessels.
- Codeware Compress has a great user interface and is a very robust ASME design tool.
- Compress has a very well built 3D CAD export interface module that works well with SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor.
- Codeware has a great user support network.
- Add more CAD functionality to create custom support structures and support brackets (clips, ect..)
- Partner with a major CAD platform (such as Autodesk, SolidWorks) for an "In CAD" solution. Which would allow quick customization of the ASME design model without leaving the native CAD environment.
Read this authenticated review
Codeware Compress is a very powerful ASME design tool. It is very intuitive and easy to learn. Anyone engaged in ASME related design projects will greatly benefit from investing in this software. It has tools for all types of ASME code products (pressure vessels, heat exchangers & boilers). Codeware is always improving the software. New features are included in almost all new releases. Their customer support is also great. They are quick to respond to questions. The web portal has great support tools. The ability to export the ASME design into 3D CAD formats is a huge time saver. The software can also be very handy for other types of non-ASME tank design work as well. For instance, you can use it to explore leg support structures for elevated tank designs.
COMPRESS Scorecard Summary
What is COMPRESS?
Codeware, headquartered in Sarasota, offers COMPRESS, a pressure vessel design application.
Categories: Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
COMPRESS Technical Details