CoffeeCup HTML Editor Reviews

Kevin Staley | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2019

Easy to use HTML editor with plenty of features

Prior to using CoffeeCup as my primary HTML Editor, I used one that came with Cold Fusion (when CF was still an Allaire application), HomeSite. When that editor was discontinued, I search for, and found, CoffeeCup. I have been using it for over six years. I use an editor primarily to modify existing HTML or CFM pages. I rarely use it to create one from scratch, and typically use less than half of its baked-in features.
  • Easy to use editing features
  • Helpful analysis of code, and useful suggestions for corrections
  • Very useful split-screen preview of HTML code
  • Wizards to guide inserting tables, links, images, audio etc.
  • Maybe I could list a con if my use of it was more diverse and consistent. It does everything and more for my purposes, and in ways I Iike very much.
My typical use is to edit HTML and CFM pages from prior projects, and use them to create new ones. So, I rarely use the tools for designing pages provided in this application. I have found the ability to preview a page very useful. I am aware of numerous features in this editor, that simpler editors would not provide. It has proven to be a great fit for my use.
Read Kevin Staley's full review

CoffeeCup HTML Editor Scorecard Summary

About CoffeeCup HTML Editor

CoffeeCup Software offers the CoffeeCup HTML Editor, an HTML and CSS text and code editing option, featuring free and paid versions with more advanced features.