Comodo Antivirus is used as the main protection in most of our departments to hold a controlled check and balance for the security of our …
Comodo Antivirus is installed in all the major departments of our organization to protect the most important business files from any …
A secured system is the need of our organization as we have to save some very important files related to our business. Their security is …
I am using this software to make my company's important data free from all kinds of threats especially, Malware and Ransomware attacks. It …
Comodo Antivirus is rolled out to the entire organization: every computer and server. It serves as our antivirus and firewall for all …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Comodo Antivirus, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Comodo Antivirus is available in a free edition, or paid editions with more advanced features.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Comodo Antivirus is used as the main protection in most of our departments to hold a controlled check and balance for the security of our files from any disaster but it is part and parcel for our IT department as IT is the backbone of our company. We have found this tool as a very strong detection and removal of viruses. It monitors the data pretty well and fast while being able to send notifications. If there is any harmful attack on the files, it assures security meanwhile. Every organization needs a security system for their important files and thus Comodo [Antivirus] provides it in a quite easy way.
- A complete package of protection against cyber-attacks.
- The working is pretty smooth and fast.
- A lot of customizations are available.
- A complete history of malware is always available to check anytime.
- The interface is a little bit difficult which really needs to be improved.
- The lazy support team can affect it badly.
- The installation process is too slow.
- Searching for some features is difficult at times.
Comodo [Antivirus] is able to use advanced technology against any kind of virus and malware which is very effective and authentic. It scans smoothly and is able to detect any kind of major or minor malware which is awesome. We highly recommend this tool for malware protection for almost all companies irrespective of their size and number of departments as it is ideal for all.
Comodo Antivirus is installed in all the major departments of our organization to protect the most important business files from any undesired invasion. It is quite a strong tool against advanced viruses and is highly effective against malware. It is a proficient tool for the detection and removal of malicious viruses. And it keeps monitoring the data and sends a notification if there is harm of some attack.
- It keeps on checking our important files.
- It is effective against malware.
- It keeps a record of the viruses that tried to invade and prevents them from further future invasion.
- Its working speed is amazing.
- Its interface is a bit hard and many features are hidden in the perplexing interface.
- Its price is sky-high.
- It is very sluggish in its installation
[Comodo Antivirus] is good for personal and professional use. It has the capability to detect viruses and malware and remove them within no time. Its scanning speed is far better than many other antivirus software. Its pricing is not so good so if one can afford such a high rate anti-virus tool then I think one should go for it because it is worth it.
A secured system is the need of our organization as we have to save some very important files related to our business. Their security is being ensured by Comodo as it is very helpful in protecting them against any kind of threat. It is a fast tool and shields all our business files.
- It works swiftly.
- It keeps the history of the threats and detects them immediately.
- Highly efficient against malware.
- Some of its features are difficult to find.
- Its interface needs improvement.
- The support team is useless.
Comodo antivirus is based on advanced intelligence and is a highly effective tool against all kinds of viruses including malware. It is the perfect tool that scans smoothly and detects minor threats and removes them. But its interface needs to be advanced with more clear options on it and its support team should be made vigilant.
I am using this software to make my company's important data free from all kinds of threats especially, Malware and Ransomware attacks. It is very easy to operate and it is an advanced tool because of its variety of features it has facilitated us a lot. and it scans all the files of our data on its own.
- It has a lot of customizations.
- It protects our system files and also our company's important data.
- It has the ability to detect and remove dangerous kinds of cyber-attacks.
- [I feel] its customer service is not good.
- [I feel] its installation is a very long and slow process.
- [I feel] its interface is a little bit annoying
Comodo is a great tool in protecting a system from Malware attacks. We have found it quite efficient in its working and in good price, it has a lot of features and provides customizations. Its working speed is fast. [I feel] it is absurd when it comes to its installation and when someone needs help from customer service.
Comodo Antivirus is rolled out to the entire organization: every computer and server. It serves as our antivirus and firewall for all computers.
- Automatic containment of suspicious programs
- Centrally managed whitelist options
- Whitelisting could be more customizable.
- We were getting a lot of false positives for Windows updates and other widely used applications, but, then, they seemed to fix that problem.
Comodo Antivirus seems to be very cost-effective and capable, but if someone was particular about certain things, I think they could be disappointed. You could pay a lot more for a bigger brand and get a little better customization options. It works for us who don't have any internal custom apps anymore. When we did, one that used command-line functions that called other programs and resources on the network, everything about it was rightly being flagged. Since we got away from having a program that could resemble one a hacker uses, we have had very limited issues. We had to just turn containment off because it was too much of a hassle to figure out how to get all of the different parts white-listed.
I have interacted with them several times, and I'm not giving them a 10 because they never blew my mind how good they were, but they certainly met my high expectations and helped us resolve all issues we had. We paid for support to help us set it up, and I think that was a good choice. There's a very steep learning curve at first with the initial configuration. We feel confident in being able to change everything now that we have been using it, but initially it was all a very new thing to us since we never had used a centrally managed Antivirus and Firewall program before.