Reviews (1-1 of 1)
It is being used on an infrastructure project in New York City. The use was mandated by New York City Transit Authority and it's being used by all companies working on the project. The business problem of coordination and data access across different companies gets addressed by using Constructware.
- Provenance. Keeps track of changes and the people/companies who made those changes.
- Work [is stored] in the cloud.
- UI can be improved, as shown by improvements made in BIM 360.
- Only works well with Internet Explorer.
- Steep Learning Curve due to confusing UI.
Read Tanmay Bhalerao's full review
Constructware is well suited for many different types of projects in both real estate and infrastructure. However, it is now becoming outdated with the introduction of the BIM 360 platform. I think even Autodesk may plan to slowly stop rolling out subscriptions to Cnstructware since most of its functions are now getting added on to BIM 360.
Constructware Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Constructware?
Constructware is a SaaS construction project management product provided by Autodesk.
Constructware Technical Details