Corel VideoStudio Pro

A little money for a LOT of power.

Great Ease and Power

What is Corel VideoStudio Pro?

Corel Corporation offers VideoStudio Pro for video editing and VideoStudio Ultimate supporting video editing and movie making.

2 people want pricing too

What is Pinnacle Studio?

Corel Corporation offers the Pinnacle Studio video editing, containing a wide range of features and tools supporting HD and 3D video, split screen, stop motion, and other kinds of video.

What is Adobe Premiere Pro?

Adobe offers their video editing platform Adobe Premiere Pro, supporting video and audio editing as well as VR presentations, available as part of the company's Creative Cloud suite or as a standalone application.

Corel VideoStudio Pro Technical Details

Alternatives

What is Corel VideoStudio Pro?

What are Corel VideoStudio Pro's top competitors?

Camtasia and Adobe Premiere Pro are common alternatives for Corel VideoStudio Pro.

Who uses Corel VideoStudio Pro?

The most common users of Corel VideoStudio Pro are from Small Businesses and the Computer Software industry.

We use Corel VideoStudio Pro for editing together patient experiences, showing firsthand feedback of what treatments are being performed or are being planned for. Simple but effective editing offers us an opportunity to share the best aspects of our office, and as we're constantly growing and changing, we need the right software to allow us to keep pace and showcase all that we are accomplishing.
  • Simple
  • Intuitive
  • Very good resources for learning to get the most out of it
  • The interface could look a little more modern
  • It was hard sometimes to cut at the exact right location
  • A zoom feature would help to make the right adjustments on a minuscule level
I had to present a variety of different opinions and find the common ground among them. Corel VideoStudio Pro allowed me to showcase two, three, even four of these at a time. What especially impressed me were how many transition features were available, which allowed me to make my presentation without worrying if it was "fresh" enough. I would hate to be boring. The audio editing was also simple to use, and overlaying and syncing it to the video was an intuitive process. I was able to complete everything in time, and the response I received was great. I feel confident now when having to perform similar tasks and create such projects.
I currently use [Corel] VideoStudio Pro to create memorial videos for a local funeral home. I am the only user here. I covers several bases for me... first, it's quite intuitive - it didn't take long for me to begin using it without any assistance; and two, the price point is nice. It's a very affordable option that includes some pretty high level editing features, should I choose to use them.
  • Transitions
  • Video trimming
  • Titling/video menu creation isn't as intuitive as I'd like.
I really can't think of a video editing scenario that would NOT be suited for. It's quite robust and intuitive. It's quite appropriate for all levels of video editing that I have any need for - and you can really make it just about as complex or simple as you'd like.
December 30, 2020

Great Ease and Power

Ed Romaine | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Corel VideoStudio Pro in our marketing department to create a myriad of product videos. The program allows us to use a template and apply new material to it quickly and easily to create new product videos. Very happy with the power of the program, its ease of use, and simplicity.
  • Create templates
  • Can swap out videos and graphics to create a new property
  • Renders beautifully
  • I would like a library of additional resources such as transitions
  • I would like to see available work and templates that can be downloaded to speed up processing
  • More video demonstrations/teaching would be nice
The learning curve is very low. I was creating videos within 15 minutes. I made myself spend an hour playing with it and feel like a power user. No, I don't use every feature, but it's a great piece of software for creating a large quantity of videos and using its effects.
Richard Baroniunas | TrustRadius Reviewer

Corel VideoStudio Pro is a simple video editing software for creating tutorials that can be used on-line or within a organization. Numerous templates are available to allow the presentation to be fully professional look and feel.

• Over 1000 filters and effects.
  • Enjoy multi-camera editing.
  • Play with speed.
  • Updates need to be done on a timely basis.
  • Price is high for initial purchase.
  • Video editing sometimes can be cumbersome.
  • Wide selection of video-creation tools.
  • Clear, simple interface.
  • Fast rendering.
  • Support for 360-degree VR, 4K Ultra HD, and 3D media.
  • Multipoint motion tracking.
  • Multicam editing.
  • HTML5 video page creation.
  • Stop-motion tool.
Updates are rare and it could be improved with a forum that addresses issues.