Leaving a review helps other professionals like you evaluate Data Privacy Management Software
Be the first one in your network to review DEFENDOCS, and make your voice heard!Get Started
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DEFENDOCS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Defendocs Limited is a Company in Ireland, Cork City, working in Data protection field and producing software to provide GDPR compliance tools for small and midsized business in EU, as well as for large companies. Their SaaS solution is designed for DPO and Data protection specialists, as well as for lawyers, consultants working in GDPR sphere and for CEO and owners of business.
Defendocs' mission is to take the stress out of GDPR projects, helping them to stay compliant and cut costs.
They provide fully accomplished SaaS Solution as the GDPR checklist that helps to secure organizations, protect customers’ Data and avoid costly fines for non-compliance.
PROBLEMS AND OPPORTUNITIES OF GDPR for today:
- Today it needs to become GDPR compliant with minimum stress and maximum simplicity on a daily basis, facing with the following challenges:
- Complexity with understanding all GDPR requirements and problems with their implementation
- Enormous resource costs on Company’s operation in compliance with GDPR
- Reputational risks and high fines up to 4% of Annual Revenue
- CEO/Owners of enterprises and companies. Small and medium business.
- DPO (Data Protection Officers), external and internal, both
- Consulting agencies providing legal services in Informational Security and Personal Data protection areas.
The vendor describes its competitive advantages:
- Widgets and prompts inside the software
- User-friendly interface,
- Tailored reports and templates, that are easy to create and download
- Competitive price offer plus fixed tariffs.
Defendocs' goal is to ensure the user begins to comply with all GDPR requirements of each EU country as quickly as possible with minimum costs for organizing this work.