Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Digivante, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Digivante is a dedicated real-world website and app testing
resource to complement increasingly agile deployment strategies.
They offer solutions and consultancy services that aim to bring professional testing insight to everyday business thinking. Through functional and non-functional testing across unlimited device and browser combinations, and expert advisory services - all underpinned by results from their conversion analysis platform - Digivante shows clients where they are missing conversion opportunities and should be mitigating risk.
Boasting 55,000 fully trained professional testers covering over 440 device/browser combinations
and timescales, globally, the vendor states they offer agility, velocity, rapid execution, and
|Geography||US, Europe, APAC|
- The Testing team is very thorough. Bug reports are easy to manage and very clear to understand which makes them easier to resolve.
- Consultancy: Support is there for insight and roadmap guidance.
- Easy to manage customer support portal, with clear a breakdown of issues raised to date, which measures site success by looking at how many 'high' 'medium' issues are resolved with each test over time, you can view this easily via their own analytics suite.
- We've only touched the water with what this company has to offer so far. Potentially a minor adjustment to the customer portal, so it triggers email notifications for us as the client when there are required actions or comments on a ticket.
- Reliable user testing team
- Suitable to collaborate with on project work
- Hundreds of testers worldwide
- Detailed bug reports with screenshots and video attachments
- Good client-business relationship
- Timezone issues with us being in US and Digivante HQ being in London. I had to plan testing projects 1-2 days in advance to make sure we hit our target.
- No help for test data creation. We had to do that on site and provide Digivante with test data for their testers.
- Could not reach them on weekends. Had to plan a test cycle latest by Friday noon to get it slotted.
- Client relations
- Occasional duplicate bugs raised.