DPS Outlook Office Reviews

Outlook is not the best email client I've used. I much prefer my experiences with Google for email integration with CRM, however, I am slowly getting more acquainted with the nuances of Outlook and will make it work. I do like the feature that allows Outlook and Skype for Business to integrate, however, I find that clients have the most trouble when I send them a Skype meeting request over a GoToMeeting. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this as the primary email client. The cloud features and collaborative document editing is nice, but still can be done much better with Google Drive and Docs.
  • Easily integrates with Skype for Business.
  • Allows for group editing within documents with version control.
  • Archaic structure and look (unless using web-based).
  • Not as user-friendly or intuitive as other options.
DPS Outlook Office is suitable for a business environment and would be best used by businesses without remote employees. For remote-based businesses, it would be better to look into a Google-powered office scenario.

DPS Outlook Office Scorecard Summary

About DPS Outlook Office

DPS Software in the UK offers DPS Outlook Office, a legal case management focusing on document management and document assembly.