Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Allow you to manage multiple domains.
- All in one place.
- Sometimes the Twitter links hosting the parent URL show old data from the previous links that EasyRedir pointed to, but I'm not sure if this is something EasyRedir is responsible for.
- Their manager used to be super simple. It's updated and more modern now, but I think I liked the simpler version better.
EasyRedir Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
EasyRedir is a solution for managing URL redirection. The vendor says their solution is trusted by many marketing departments, advertising agencies and IT organizations to deliver fast, reliable URL redirection for their most important brands.
Some key uses include:
- Ensuring all typos and misspellings of company and brand are redirected to the correct site
- Setting up easy to type URLs for use in offline marketing campaigns (print, TV, radio, etc.)
- Eliminating the bundling from domain registrars and DNS hosts which prevent easily moving from those services
- Facilitates easily moving company site to a new domain name
The vendor says EasyRedir is focused on:
- Setting up URL forwarding and redirects - quickly and easily
- Lightning fast redirects using our highly scalable, reliable underlying redirection engine
- Inviting team members to help manage redirects
The vendor says some key benefits include:
- Get up and running quickly and easily
- Puts the implementation responsibility into the right hands - business people, not technical people
- Need to spend time and money building and maintaining infrastructure
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
EasyRedir Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
EasyRedir Technical Details