Software as a service for accessing USB devices connected to remote computers over the InternetFlexiHub enables users to set up a USB over network connection so they can link remotely-located computers with USB peripherals attached to a local machine....
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Software as a service for accessing USB devices connected to remote computers over the InternetFlexiHub enables users to set up a USB over network connection so they can link remotely-located computers with USB peripherals attached to a local machine.
Users can share USB devices over Ethernet and connect them in real-time no matter if they are down the hall, across the city, or on the other side of the world.
FlexiHub is a software as a service for redirecting all types of USB devices over the network and accessing remote USB devices over the Internet. It is a subdivision of Electronic Team, Inc. and has remained the flagship product since it was presented in 2014.
FlexiHub can be used by individuals, small teams, and major organizations that supports all of the key connection protocols:
FlexiHub is a cross-platform service that is capable of connecting USB devices between different operating systems. Also, FlexiHub can be used to redirect COM ports over Ethernet (supported only by the Windows version).
- Supported: IoT Device Management
- Supported: IoT Data Management
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian|
- Remote USB access
- Invitations to connect the device I currently use
- Block USB over IP when you don't want to give access to it
- Encryption of data
- Stable connections, but some devices are not recognized correctly
- Pricing is too high
- We have increased our productivity due to the ability of remote access
- Developed and tested the app with remote USB access
- We can work with our freelance and remote testers; all we need is an Internet connection