Reviews (1-4 of 4)
December 18, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
We use Ginger in our Marketing department for proofreading and fixing any grammar issues that could happen. As a Marketing department, we publish a lot of articles and newsletters on a daily basis for our academic organization. Any silly mistakes or grammar errors might put us in a bad salutation but I am glad that we use Ginger because it helps us to detect any errors easily.
Read Alfred Simmons's full review
I highly recommend Ginger for anyone who writes and publishes articles on a daily basis. It is very helpful and better than any other grammar checkers available on the market. Ginger is also very good for international students because it helps them to improve their writings and grammar while they are studying here in the USA.
June 06, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Ginger is used for document grammar checking. I currently use it personally. It addresses the problem of having documents shared to clients with wrong grammar, punctuation usage, and incorrect spelling.
- Grammar checking.
- Spell checking.
- Punctuation usage.
- Ginger lessens our memory load and usage.
- Has a search feature on Phrase of the Day.
- The Personal Trainer should launch a pop-up, informing the user that it will launch a browser.
Read Romel Fausto's full review
It is well suited for any business that wishes to have error-free documents. This is especially true if these documents are shared with clients. It's less appropriate if installed on a PC with fewer resources, especially memory.
May 28, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Ginger is being used by our Editorial and the communication department. It is mainly a substitute to Grammarly in our department, being that it is quite effective. Ginger has always helped us persuasively to use the right word when and where it is necessary. It saves us the headache of thinking too much about spellings, sentence structure and also in the word formatting processes.
- Sentence Structuring: Ginger helps to choose the right words following the immediate initial word so that you can easily fill in your thoughts for the majority of your audience to easily understand.
- Spelling Correction: Sometimes we get too busy with lots of words and can forget to check up the spelling very well to avoid turning off our readers. Here, Ginger does the miracle of persuasively inviting you over to ensure you correct that wrong spelling.
- Omni-channel Help: Ginger does check up on almost every editor platform you ever use on your system especially when you include the chrome extension. This way, you most likely will not have to worry about missing the right word.
- Ginger should allow users to use the Microsoft option for filling in a missing character, rather than insisting I must use its provision over another.
- The prompt to go premium should either be removed or just kept at the edge of the computer screen so that it does not become troublesome. Once people feel uncomfortable with the constant pop-ups, they will just uninstall and forget about it.
- Sometimes it is confusing to know where to click when returning the edited content after using Ginger editor platform on-demand. It would help to make the button look bold and a fancy color to attract users easily.
Read Chidiebere Moses Ogbodo's full review
Ginger is quite helpful as it will treat you like a 10th standard student who is working an assignment with effective spelling and sentence structure assistance. It is very helpful, effective and on-demand response is very commendable. It is saves time and energy and can actually reduce the workday stress especially for editors, copy writers and email marketers.
April 13, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
Ginger is used by both teachers and students at my school to help expedite the writing process. I work with a population of students with Language Based Learning Differences, which can make writing a challenge. This software enables them to ensure their writing is in good shape more independently. It also allows for more abstract thought and less thought to grammar.
- The ability to improve your writing even if nothing is "wrong".
- Clean and easy to get started.
- Available on most platforms.
- Doesn't have a MacOS platform.
- Can't access Google Docs directly.
- Can be small and hard to read - not very accessible for those with vision impairments.
Read Sarah Ciras Rousseau's full review
Ginger is useful for students who are struggling to diversify their writing, or struggle with rules of grammar. It also can help with spelling, which is invaluable for many students with Learning Disabilities. It is helpful for double checking e-mails as well, but overall not very helpful if you do not struggle with grammar.
Ginger Scorecard Summary
Ginger is a grammar checking tool, from Ginger Software in Boston.
Ginger Technical Details