Overall Satisfaction with Ginger
Besides training, I am also responsible for inbound and outbound team communication. Ginger is the only grammar and spelling checker I found that let me rephrase for free. It is quite common to [get] stuck in a loop with words. Ginger helps me get out of these loops. I recommend my teams to use Ginger everywhere, including issue logs, emails, FAQs, [which] made their English a lot better.
- Faster spelling check and recommendations
- Complimentary rephrasing service available only at Ginger
- In line suggestions make it more accessible
- Extension support for browsers is a plus
- Not suited for social media. You will miss Grammarly's Tone detector.
- Ginger is not context sensitive. In Email its recommendation feels a bit too formal.
- Rephrasing services to avoid repetitive sentences
- It saves time as it corrects all the mistakes at one go, unlike other spell checkers, which makes you select each mistake individually
- Works with Office and browser simultaneously, no need for different products for different services
- Made my training content creation at least 80 percent faster. I don't have to Google in the middle now.
- Writer and Grammarly
Ginger is much more friendly and easier to deploy than Writer and Grammarly. It also does the important stuff better than others. It is also faster in [the] sense [that] it fixes multiple mistakes in one click rather [than] clicking all of them individually. Ginger is also not intrusive; it will notify you about mistakes but won't bother you in a way that you have to stop writing to fix your mistakes first.
Do you think Ginger delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ginger's feature set?
Did Ginger live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Ginger go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Ginger again?
Ginger is very well suited for word processing, and you will get everything you expect from it. I am using it right now, and part of my review is written by Ginger. I also use it Word. I would say if you [use] Ginger, you can't live without it. It is not as helpful when writing an email as its suggestions are more suited for literature than an email. When writing a FB post, you will also miss Grammarly's Tone detector, which will help you change the tone of your writing.