GoodRx has been discussed by many of my colleagues and serves as a very useful tool for medicines that aren't covered by insurance. My team and co-workers have used GoodRx multiple times without any issue and it saves them money immediately.
- Convenient. Very easy to access and use.
- Efficient. The interface is very user-friendly and easy to understand.
- Saves money. It definitely does what it sets out to do - save people money!
- Knowing that many people, on some of these medicines, are elderly and would appreciate saving a couple of dollars, it would be nice to have a way to use GoodRX without a computer or phone.
- Submit/request button. If someone's medicine isn't included in the program, it may be helpful to have a way to monitor demand.
- A tool to help you measure how much you save each year would be neat to see.
Read Emily Hammell's full review
GoodRx is a great tool if you don't have insurance or your medications aren't covered. It offers deals on many, many different prescriptions and can help people save a significant amount of money without a lot of labor. Anyone who has computer/printer or phone/app access can utilize its features, so it's very accessible to the majority of people.