Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 24, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We use Guidebook for our Annual Workshop each year to manage attendees and provide them with the agenda schedule. We also use it for several other smaller events during the year. It is nice that it allows your agenda to have multiple tracks for different attendees and the agenda can be updated live.
- Provides live agendas
- Allows attendees to communicate through mobile phones with event staff
- Allows attendees to check in to break out sessions of their choice
- Sometimes we have had issues with it not updating our changes very quickly and while at a conference that can be problematic.
- I have had difficulty making edits or changes from the mobile app so I have to go grab the computer to fix something.
- Some attendees have had issues downloading and logging in depending on which mobile phones that they are using. It may be operator error.
Read this authenticated review
Most of our meetings are too small to bother using it but it is great for our larger workshops. If you have a complex schedule or agenda it is better than a paper agenda and allows you to adjust changes live in the agenda during the meetings. We only use it a few times a year because we only have a few larger meetings.