Honey

Honey is pure gold

March 08, 2021

Honey is on the money

December 20, 2018

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Honey, and make your voice heard!

What is Honey?

Honey, from PayPal (acquired late in 2019) incentivizes loyal shoppers with special offers, and, according to the vendor, its partners experience an efficient way to attract buyers, from discovery to checkout, increasing conversion.

What is Google Analytics?

Google Analytics is perhaps the best-known web analytics product and, as a free product, it has massive adoption. Although it lacks some enterprise-level features compared to its competitors in the space, the launch of the paid Google Analytics Premium edition seems likely to close the gap.

What is Smartlook?

Smartlook is an analytics solution tool for websites, iOS/Android apps, and various app frameworks, that answers the "whys" behind users' actions. It helps users understand precisely how customers interact with website and app — watch recordings, create heatmaps, use automatic tracked events, and…

What is Honey?

Honey, from PayPal incentivizes loyal shoppers with special offers, and, according to the vendor, its partners experience an efficient way to attract buyers, from discovery to checkout, increasing conversion.

Honey includes the below products, designed to improve CRO and increase customer loyalty:
  • Honey Offers - Incentivize passive shoppers to be active buyers with Honey's points-based rewards that give users additional reasons to buy.
  • Droplist - Help drive engagement and influence purchase behavior.
  • Honey Gold - Help cultivate shopper loyalty with Honey's points-based rewards at point-of-purchase.
  • Savings Finder - Help reduce cart abandonment with the Honey browser extension.
  • Honey Branded Codes - Promotional codes available exclusively to Honey shoppers as an additional motivator to increase order value.

Honey Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

March 08, 2021

Honey is pure gold

I have Honey as an extension to Chrome which allows me to use it whenever I shop online. It's so automatic, I don't have to think about it and it searches for the best deal. A great tool to have and use. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
  • Finds discount
  • Works automatically
  • Generates savings
  • I have trouble turning it off - its too automatic
  • Sometimes the competitor's product (Capital One) finds other discounts
  • Could offer to find discounts on more online purchases.
If you are buying online, Honey may be able to save you money. By using it as a Chrome extension, this can happen automatically. In recent months some new coupon searching services have arrived (Capital One), but to me, Honey is the "gold standard" by which others are compared.
December 20, 2018

Honey is on the money

I use Honey personally, but many of our leaders including myself have and do use Honey when purchasing rewards or gifts for their employees to make sure they are getting the best deals. Often times, budgets are tight and Honey allows leaders to get the best deals.
  • It is always there on the Chrome bar, which makes sure I use it even if i don't think about it
  • It does the searching for discount codes for me, which can save time and stress when digging through emails or trying to google for codes.
  • I don't like when it doesn't have any discounts for me, but then another company offers something like credit points through Honey.
Honey is great for any situation where you need to purchase something online. I wouldn't think there are any of these types of situation where you would not want to use it. Its pretty much a no-brainer.