Honey is a collaboration solution designed around content management and a social networking platform. Along with integrations with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and LinkedIn, Honey is available as both a browser-based solution and through mobile applications.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/0w/NX/2ROQCDBR7N07.pngHoney is on the moneyI use Honey personally, but many of our leaders including myself have and do use Honey when purchasing rewards or gifts for their employees to make sure they are getting the best deals. Often times, budgets are tight and Honey allows leaders to get the best deals.,It is always there on the Chrome bar, which makes sure I use it even if i don't think about it It does the searching for discount codes for me, which can save time and stress when digging through emails or trying to google for codes.,I don't like when it doesn't have any discounts for me, but then another company offers something like credit points through Honey.,10,Honey is free, so there can only be positive ROI for using it.,,Salesforce Community Cloud
Honey

Honey Reviews

Honey
Filter 6 vetted Honey reviews and ratings

December 20, 2018

User Review: "Honey is on the money"

• It is always there on the Chrome bar, which makes sure I use it even if i don't think about it
  • It does the searching for discount codes for me, which can save time and stress when digging through emails or trying to google for codes.
  • I don't like when it doesn't have any discounts for me, but then another company offers something like credit points through Honey.
Honey is great for any situation where you need to purchase something online. I wouldn't think there are any of these types of situation where you would not want to use it. Its pretty much a no-brainer.

Honey Scorecard Summary