Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Score 9 out of 10
HPE OneView is a management client set up at our HPE Servers for alerts and monitoring. It is configured to produce alerts via email when there is a performance issue at the server.
- It is software-defined automation which helps you replicate the same configuration of HPE on other servers
- Provides possible solutions to the alert which is very helpful while fixing the issue
- A single click and interactive user interface
- Slow sometimes while loading
- Reporting is good but still lacks refining filters
Read Nishant Arora's full review
HPE client works well with on-premise infrastructure. This would suitable for the organizations where most of the hardware is from HPE.
August 16, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
HPE OneView is being utilized by our department to manage all the iLo connections and blade enclosure within our private cloud environment. We are also utilizing the integrated data center platform/buildout to manage our Colo Data Centers.
- Managing the overall Blade profiles and the ability to have access to all equipment from one central repository.
- Adding in the functionality to control multiple devices like the 3PAR san or Nimble san.
Read ken smithson's full review
I have found that HPE OneView is well suited for all of our scenarios in our shared data center platform to control all the compute hardware with firmware, patches and profiles of all compute components.
HPE OneView Scorecard Summary
About HPE OneView
HPE OneView is an IT infrastructure monitoring platform, from Hewlett-Packard Enterprise.
Categories: IT Infrastructure Monitoring
HPE OneView Technical Details