Reviews (1-1 of 1)
December 18, 2015
Score 7 out of 10
IBM Rational Functional Tester was used within the QA department for automated regression testing and creating/preparing test data for manual testers.
- An execution log in html format provides detailed information of the actions, verifications, and screenshots with timestamps.
- Quick response and good support. IBM releases frequent updates to handle customer needs and fix issues.
- A solid object inspector, extensive functional library and playback monitor.
- Installation or updates were not always perfect. Would have to clean previous installations or reinstall Java if there were errors.
- No or very limited support of browsers outside of Internet Explorer.
- Uses a lot of memory, can have memory issues on large tests.
Read this authenticated review
IBM Rational Functional Tester is good for automating thick applications.
IBM Rational Functional Tester Scorecard Summary
About IBM Rational Functional Tester
IBM Rational Functional Tester is an automated functional testing tool.
Categories: Functional Testing
IBM Rational Functional Tester Technical Details