August 08, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
We use Imprivata Cortext across our hospital to address department and individual communication via secure texting. We use the mobile app and we have desktop users.
- Able to rely on texting being secured and HIPAA approved. This is valuable tool in our hospital environment.
- Able to look at audit logs with Imprivata Cortext. This is helpful to go back and either help users in troubleshooting problems and also to help prove findings.
- Easy to use tool to give to doctors and nurses for better communication.
- No dictation or voice recognition. Have to type out everything.
- We have had problems with the service dropping or trouble with the cloud environment that Cortext runs on going down. We rely it on it to be up all the time and you can't tell when it's down.
- Support isn't the greatest. Don't get great answers to questions.
Read this authenticated review
Well suited in a hospital environment when it works well. Easy to use tool so that doctors and nurses can use it without a lot of training. It becomes a lot harder to use when the tool is unreliable. You can't tell when the service is not working, unless the person sending the secure text notices that someone hasn't looked at a text in a long time.