June 07, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
Our HR department uses it to help with different employee situations that come up. It is the first place they ask people managers to go look when they are dealing with a complicated people situation. We use it as an entire organization but its access is limited to people managers. It is essentially a resource guide.
- There are weekly articles that are sent out
- There is info on just about any HR topic there is
- There are activities and exercises that can be done
- The articles are very surface level
- It is hard to make it valuable in a specific situation. One size does not fit all.
- The exercises don't seem totally flushed out
Read this authenticated review
If you are growing quickly and need to give first time people managers a resource to learn the basics this is a good tool. If you have established leaders this is not a good tool for them. It covers the basics and ABCs of people management and does not go much further than that.