March 18, 2015
Score 7 out of 10
Just by IT. Kalido is used for our Data Warehouse.
- Kalido has developed a data security and privacy manual for its personnel that is easy to understand and that provides direct guidance with respect to security requirements, including requirements related to support services to Kalido customers.
- Flexible master data modeling
- Kalido clearly establishes in its policy documents that Customer Database Information (CDI) is confidential information that must beprotected, and sets forth specific requirements for handling of CDI including encryption during electronic transmission and storage, as well as other controls.
- Multiple rows, linked by pointers that makes data difficult to read. Could be structured in columns in a table.
- Kalido indicated in its survey response that it does not formally employ a standard configuration for its workstation builds, and/or it does not periodically review systems for deviations from the standard configuration. The Kalido DSP Manual indicates that Kalido does use a system security agent to maintain patches and anti-malware defense.
Read this authenticated review
Suitability depends on your business model.