February 16, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
Khorus was used by our team to track company-wide goals and incorporating our personal goals into them. We were all required to use Khorus to the best of our abilities to maintain an accurate update on where we were in regards to completing goals and if we thought we would achieve our goals. In the end, adoption of the product was low and we moved onto another solution to accomplish a similar end goal.
- I honestly found Khorus to be good for keeping a log of my goals.
- The software itself was easy to navigate
- It wasn't super buggy
- It seems like a glorified spreadsheet at times with a cleaner interface.
- The objectivity of goal tracking was absent.
- I don't see that Khorus serves certain teams very well, such as a customer support team. Our goals don't change very often and the ones that we do have are very tedious to log.
Read this authenticated review
Khorus just seemed like a waste of time and money. I'm not sure what it's well suited for, but there wasn't a way to objectively measure your tracking of goals. The visual was nice, but all the goals were so subjective and really not helpful. It's also quite possible that I had the wrong approach.