Khorus is is an Employee Performance Management solution. Some key features include At-a-Glance Business Performance, Predictive Measures, Goals and Status Updates, and Near-real-time Analytics.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/A7/3O/PQ2V8G8PL6XK.pngKhorus is okayKhorus was used by our team to track company-wide goals and incorporating our personal goals into them. We were all required to use Khorus to the best of our abilities to maintain an accurate update on where we were in regards to completing goals and if we thought we would achieve our goals. In the end, adoption of the product was low and we moved onto another solution to accomplish a similar end goal.,I honestly found Khorus to be good for keeping a log of my goals. The software itself was easy to navigate It wasn't super buggy,It seems like a glorified spreadsheet at times with a cleaner interface. The objectivity of goal tracking was absent. I don't see that Khorus serves certain teams very well, such as a customer support team. Our goals don't change very often and the ones that we do have are very tedious to log.,6,We ended up leaving Khorus and now use 15Five & Asana. I think Khorus is a good idea but wasn't quite there in execution. The initial creation of my goals was a good starting point for accomplishing them. I had to hash out the longterm solutions I was hoping to accomplish.,Asana and 15Five,15Five, Asana, Redtail CRM
Khorus

Khorus Reviews

Khorus
Filter 1 vetted Khorus reviews and ratings
February 16, 2018

User Review: "Khorus is okay"

• I honestly found Khorus to be good for keeping a log of my goals.
  • The software itself was easy to navigate
  • It wasn't super buggy
  • It seems like a glorified spreadsheet at times with a cleaner interface.
  • The objectivity of goal tracking was absent.
  • I don't see that Khorus serves certain teams very well, such as a customer support team. Our goals don't change very often and the ones that we do have are very tedious to log.
Khorus just seemed like a waste of time and money. I'm not sure what it's well suited for, but there wasn't a way to objectively measure your tracking of goals. The visual was nice, but all the goals were so subjective and really not helpful. It's also quite possible that I had the wrong approach.

Khorus Scorecard Summary