Reviews (1-1 of 1)
June 22, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
We use Magic xpi integration platform in our company for connecting our ERP system - SAP Business One - with other systems in our ecosystem or with 3rd party software. SAP Business One has its own SDK, so you cannot do any inserts directly to the database, you have to do everything through the SDK objects which are already configured with Magic xpi.
- The UI is really simple to use, you have source / destination mapping for the items.
- The scheduler gives you a lot of options when executing the models.
- The error handling is usually pretty good and the errors can be corrected fast.
- Although the scenarios may be online, the main service usually freezes and the processes can't transact any data. With a single restart of the service, the processes will be functioning again.
- The support for more applications would be nice, even though there is a nice number of them.
- The licensing for the software may be a little confusing.
Read Guillermo Villamizar's full review
In our experience, the product performs really well when interfacing systems with ERP's through SQL server database tables, but we've even made some interfaces with the web service functionality included with the magic xpi integration platform. Also, we've made some SAP Business One - SAP Business One interfaces, for copying information from one company to another.
Magic xpi Integration Platform Scorecard Summary
About Magic xpi Integration Platform
Magic xpi Integration Platform is a business-to-business middleware offering, from Magic Software Enterprises in Laguna Hills, California.
Categories: Business-to-Business Middleware
Magic xpi Integration Platform Technical Details