Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 31, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We previously used Mintigo's Salesforce integrations to receive marketing insights predicted from our generated leads. This software greatly helped us with their integrations into our existing marketing workflows, including Salesforce and a separate CRM. We also used the lead scoring insights that Mintigo provided to greatly increase the quality of feedback we were receiving from just software about our lead flow.
- Great integrations - Mintigo offers Marketo and Salesforce integrations, and it's incredibly easy to setup/integrate.
- Mintigo provides incredibly helpful and applicable insights, much better than other marketing-related optimization software.
- All-in-one features/dashboard - Mintigo serves as a great dashboard for lead flow and optimization, everything is in one place and the UI is generally well-designed.
- We stopped using Mintigo recently because we found it to be too expensive. Compared to other marketing insight software, this is quite an expensive option.
- Our integrations sometimes misbehave - It seems like it loses sync intermittently.
- There are still a few missing integrations, I wish Mintigo more properly integrated with our CRM
Read Fedor Paretsky's full review
Mintigo is unparalleled in certain aspects to its competitors. It provides an amazing level of insight and detail for improving lead flow but is also quite competitive. I think it's most suitable for companies that already believe they've done everything in their knowledge to get to the 90th percentile of what they believe is optimal lead flow. The price of Mintigo still makes it a questionable option for some earlier-stage companies.
July 25, 2013
Score 10 out of 10
Mintigo Scorecard Summary
Mintigo is a Predictive Sales Analytics Platform that monitors the total universe of prospects, looking for the messages that will resonate. By targeting business needs & interests, marketers break through the noise to generate more leads.
Mintigo Technical Details