April 17, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
Neocase is being used in our company as an employee self-service portal for all HR and payroll needs. Employees use the knowledge base Q&A or submit questions as needed which are routed to the appropriate tier two experts for research and resolution. This allows requests to be submitted in an organized fashion and resolved based on the order of submission and urgency of each.
- Neocase allows for case tracking and metrics reporting.
- Neocase allows employees to search for answers in the knowledge base for quick resolutions to many of their needs.
- Neocase significantly reduces the number of incoming phone calls and emails which disrupt our daily office routine.
- There is room for improvement in how Neocase manages form creation - this is an area that could be of great benefit - electronic forms as opposed to paper would benefit many companies looking for paperless solutions.
- Routing capabilities could be improved to allow robust routing of electronic forms for approval purposes (those requiring multiple approvers
Read this authenticated review
Works well as an employee self service solution as well as case management for report requests. Electronic forms and routing are limited but are somewhat effective, depending of the requirements.