What is Numetric?

Numetric is an easy-to-use BI tool for non-experts. It can handle data centralization, data cleaning, as well as analysis and publishing.

1 person want pricing too

What is Qlik Sense?

Qlik Sense® is a self-service BI platform for data discovery and visualization. It supports a full range of analytics use cases—data governance, pixel-perfect reporting, and collaboration. Its Associative Engine indexes and connects relationships between data points for creating actionable insights.

What is TIBCO Spotfire?

TIBCO Spotfire® is a data visualization platform that utilizes predictive analytics. In addition to data viz, it includes data wrangling capabilities, predictive analytics, location analytics, and real-time streaming analytics.

Numetric Technical Details

Kelly D. Harris, PE, PTOE | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Numetric to analyze crash data of roadway segments as part of my preparation of Operational Safety Reports for Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) projects. I also use the Asset Management database to identify sign types and legends within the study area of the reports. I am the only one in my company that uses Numetric. I use the crash data to identify crash patterns and suggest mitigation measures.
  • It gives me all of the available data for a particular roadway and allows me to define the filters I need to search for particular crash types on that roadway.
  • I like the map or satellite views of the maps. This is very helpful in being able to see the terrain when I have identified a particular crash of interest.
  • There is a graphic display for every type of crash data that is entered from the police report.
  • I would like to print a PDF of the map showing the crash locations. Currently, I use the snipping tool to create an image of the map.
It is very well suited to manipulate large quantities of data.