Numetric Reviews

Kelly D. Harris, PE, PTOE | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 01, 2018

Numetric Crash Data Review

I use Numetric to analyze crash data of roadway segments as part of my preparation of Operational Safety Reports for Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) projects. I also use the Asset Management database to identify sign types and legends within the study area of the reports. I am the only one in my company that uses Numetric. I use the crash data to identify crash patterns and suggest mitigation measures.
  • It gives me all of the available data for a particular roadway and allows me to define the filters I need to search for particular crash types on that roadway.
  • I like the map or satellite views of the maps. This is very helpful in being able to see the terrain when I have identified a particular crash of interest.
  • There is a graphic display for every type of crash data that is entered from the police report.
  • I would like to print a PDF of the map showing the crash locations. Currently, I use the snipping tool to create an image of the map.
It is very well suited to manipulate large quantities of data.
Read Kelly D. Harris, PE, PTOE's full review

Pixel Perfect reports (1)
Customizable dashboards (1)
Report Formatting Templates (1)
Drill-down analysis (1)
Formatting capabilities (1)
Report sharing and collaboration (1)
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.) (1)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization (1)
Multi-User Support (named login) (1)

About Numetric

Numetric is an easy-to-use BI tool for non-experts. It can handle data centralization, data cleaning, as well as analysis and publishing.

Numetric Technical Details