September 21, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
The whole organization is using it for both Experienced and Campus Recruitment efforts. This fully addresses our Applicant Tracking, interview scheduling, and events management efforts.
- A flexible tool that addresses both types of recruiting when most technology on the street is only focused on experienced hires.
- Fantastic team that is responsive and open to suggestion, which, as a customer, it is important to know you have dedicated resources on your side. You're not just putting requests into an abyss. You have real people that respond and will provide answers and training as needed.
- Interview scheduling is extremely useful and puts the onus on the candidate to sign up for their preferred times. This is critical in campus recruiting when there are short timeframes and a large number of candidates coming in for super days.
- They are a growing company, which I appreciate, and they are putting more resources in areas that are helpful like Account Management, Training, and Technical issues. This will continue to improve and I appreciate that.
- To my point above, there are times there are changes that are requested that may take longer to be made in your system.
If you are a firm that has a robust campus effort, this is a great tool. It's hard to find another tool that accurately covers campus needs. To all those campus recruiters out there, how many of you are forced to use a tool created for experienced recruiting? You have limited capabilities -- it's all changed by Oleeo.
Read Joanna Walker's full review
As mentioned earlier, they are providing more resources to this area, and it has improved significantly. This could still improve though, especially response time.