Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 09, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
Oracle Secure Global Desktop is used to support web applications, which my company builds, implements, and maintains for the air traffic control and aviation community. My company is contracted by the FAA.
- Very secure.
- Simple layout that is easily understood by different levels of experience.
- My company works with Linux and Windows - Oracle Secure Global Desktop easily operates on both platforms.
- Is not supported on Apple devices.
- Support on Android - the functionality feels flimsy and the layout isn't as user friendly as I thought it would be in comparison to when it is used on a desktop platform.
- Initially, when first using the product a year or so ago, I received a lot of complaints of random error messages. Though that problem seems to have been solved in the interim.
Read this authenticated review
I believe Oracle Secure Global Desktop is better used on a larger device such as a desktop or laptop, as the Android platform is a bit confusing when initially introduced to fellow employees who were familiar with the other layout.
Oracle SGD Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Oracle SGD
Oracle Secure Global Desktop is a secure remote access solution for enterprises for use within and without the corporate firewall, also for virtualization.
Categories: Remote Desktop
Oracle SGD Technical Details