Premier Bank Platform
Premier Bank Platform
The Premier Bank Platform is used throughout our organization as our core processing software. Every single employee interacts with it as …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Premier Bank Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
5 people want pricing too
Financial technology company Fiserv offers the Premier Bank Platform to banking institutions, providing an environment to integrate data and manage bank operations in a simplified browser-based interface.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
The Premier Bank Platform is used throughout our organization as our core processing software. Every single employee interacts with it as they work with customers on any kind of transaction. It stores all of our customer data and is what we use to maintain customer data and accounts.
- Because the Premier Bank Platform is developed by Fiserv, a very large company, there are considerable resources to continue to develop Premier and roll out new solutions.
- It holds most all of our customer data in one central location and transfers that data to other Fiserv apps fairly well.
- It is fairly intuitive and most users pick up on it quickly.
- The software itself is currently a bit dated, but it will be overhauled here sometime in 2019.
- We outsource the platform and sometime the connections to Fiserv are not reliable which cause the platform to be unusable.
- Fiserv has several different platforms and Premier seems to be the most dated of the bunch, again that appears to be changing in 2019 but in the interim it still remains an issue
- The customer support can sometimes be lacking when facing issues with the platform, they will tell you they'll fix it later but give no time frames as to when that might be.
Premier Bank Platform is well suited for a banking environment, it wouldn't really make sense to use it in any other kind of environment. We are a medium sized bank who outsources Platform and it suits us fairly well. They are some issues with Fiserv from time to time but overall Platform allows us to complete our banking duties quickly and with relative ease. Fiserv takes care of updating all aspects of Platform for us so from an IT perspective it saves us a lot of headaches. Most end users are satisfied with Platform, the only grumbling you'll typically hear about is when the service is unavailable.