January 24, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Originally when my company switched from the on-premise mail solution to the cloud, there was an opened question of using integrated security options provided by cloud mail system or bring separate solution that will be more flexible, easy to deploy and manage. After reviewing several "small business" oriented solutions and comparing the functionality, time of deployment and cost, my company decided to choose Proofpoint Essentials for Small Business.
- Proofpoint catches all the junk emails (spam, phishing, etc.).
- Light-weight solution, easy to deploy, configure and manage.
- Fast and easy tracking of inbound and outbound emails.
- Quarantine Digest emails - makes reviewing of junk emails to be very simple process
- Analysis of URLs and attachments makes email system to be more safe.
- Add encryption (secure emails) of outbound email to Business license.
- Real-time user creations. Now it applies changes only in the beginning of the next hour.
- More appearance customization for portal.
- Sometimes it is blocking the same domain or sender again and again even if it was release and approved.
Read Valery Mezentsau's full review
I would definitely recommend it for fast and easy deployment with no need of constant managing solution. It is a solid solution that will do all what you need for the email security. Especially when you have a small IT team or even do not have enough experienced specialists to handle email security questions - Proofpoint is what I would recommend to use. I gave it 9 of 10 points only because of the price, you can find find more cheap solutions on the market.