Proposable is a sales proposal automation software solution offered by Proposable.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ti/3j/VRKMMNV2B0P8.jpegProposable: SalesForce integration at a reasonable cost.We use Proposable as the only solid app for Sales Quotes that integrates with Salesforce at a reasonable cost.,Proposable Integrates fairly well with Salesforce by fetching contact's data and also updating the Opportunity status automatically when the client signs off. I can add and take out sections to the proposals giving me the flexibility to create proposals for different scopes without writing everything from scratch.,The user interface is not intuitive and you'll need some time to understand where things are. The structure of the proposals is sort of rigid and is difficult to create really beautiful documents (unless you are a genius designer).,7,Proposable is not my ideal solution, but it met the requirements of integrating with Salesforce to avoid duplicate data entry and automatic status update. I haven't seen an increase in won proposals compared with other systems. Overall, it does its job fairly well though it has room for improvement.,NiftyQuoter, PandaDoc and Proposify,PandaDoc, Proposify, NiftyQuoterProposable is one of the best softwares I have ever used!Proposable is the perfect software for drawing up formal proposals. It really gives you an edge over your competitors. It is very professional and looks really nice. I can't tell you how many prospects comment on how great of a software we use. Many have actually signed up after receiving a proposal which I have sent over. I wouldn't use any other software.,Very professional Easy to navigate and use Easy to edit and draw up new proposals,Notifies you that a proposal has been viewed when sent in a text message Can be difficult at times It will occasionally go down, but one for a minute or two,10,It has left a great impression on current prospects and clients It is the easiest way to draw up terms of an agreement It is the best way to track who and when a prospect is viewing a proposal,,Salesforce Analytics Cloud, Slack, Intercom
Proposable

Proposable Reviews

Proposable
Filter 3 vetted Proposable reviews and ratings
Pablo Povarchik profile photo
November 16, 2018

Review: "Proposable: SalesForce integration at a reasonable cost."

• Proposable Integrates fairly well with Salesforce by fetching contact's data and also updating the Opportunity status automatically when the client signs off.
  • I can add and take out sections to the proposals giving me the flexibility to create proposals for different scopes without writing everything from scratch.
  • The user interface is not intuitive and you'll need some time to understand where things are.
  • The structure of the proposals is sort of rigid and is difficult to create really beautiful documents (unless you are a genius designer).
Proposable is better suited for proposals worth investing time on. Longer or complex sales processes or high worth. Because it is difficult to create custom proposals quickly, I believe this is not a fit for transactional-like situations.
Read Pablo Povarchik's full review
November 27, 2018

Review: "Proposable is one of the best softwares I have ever used!"

• Very professional
  • Easy to navigate and use
  • Easy to edit and draw up new proposals
  • Notifies you that a proposal has been viewed when sent in a text message
  • Can be difficult at times
  • It will occasionally go down, but one for a minute or two
I use Proposable everyday. It is the best way to draw up terms and agreements. It takes me about 15 minutes to draw up a proposal and email it over to a prospect. It is a very quick and painless process. As a salesman, I send these proposals everyday, so it is nice to have it be so easy to use. I also loved being notified on my phone whenever a prospect views or accepts an agreement.

Proposable Scorecard Summary

Proposal branding (2)
Proposal templates (2)
Proposal content library updates (2)
Guided proposal creation (1)
Searchable proposal database (2)
RFP management & response (1)
Proposal collaboration & approval (2)
User permissions/proposal editing controls (2)
Sales proposal workflow (2)
Proposal automation user interface (2)
Proposal distribution (2)
Interactive proposals (2)
Proposal content tracking (2)

About Proposable