Proposable

Great Contract Software for SMBs!

February 13, 2019

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Proposable, and make your voice heard!

Solo

Enterprise

500+

per month

What is Proposable?

Proposable is a sales proposal automation software solution offered by Proposable.

Proposable Technical Details

What is Proposable?

What is Proposable's best feature?

Reviewers rate Proposal branding highest, with a score of 9.6.

Who uses Proposable?

The most common users of Proposable are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

We use proposable every day to create and send out contracts to customers. It really helps us to get contracts out fast and are easy to understand for the customer as they go through their buying process. They can review the terms and conditions, understand what's included with the subscription to our service, and it's extremely to accept and e-sign.
  • It's easy to e-sign: click the accept button, e-sign, and you're done!
  • You can create and modify templates.
  • It's easy for our sales reps to quickly make adjustments depending on the contract terms.
  • Prospects can chat and write messages with questions they have within proposable.
  • Sometimes the interface gets stuck and it can be super clunky when making adjustments to your basic templates.
  • More times than we'd like to admit, Proposable has timed out and we've had to reach out to their support team about the software not working.
  • Every once in a while, the link we send out for the proposal doesn't work and has to be resent.
It is a great solution for small to medium-sized businesses. It is fairly customizable, and their support team has been great to work with us. They have helped us build some custom workflows to push a customer straight to a credit card page once they sign the proposal. This has really helped increase conversions when signing on a new customer.
Proposable is the perfect software for drawing up formal proposals. It really gives you an edge over your competitors. It is very professional and looks really nice. I can't tell you how many prospects comment on how great of a software we use. Many have actually signed up after receiving a proposal which I have sent over. I wouldn't use any other software.
  • Very professional
  • Easy to navigate and use
  • Easy to edit and draw up new proposals
  • Notifies you that a proposal has been viewed when sent in a text message
  • Can be difficult at times
  • It will occasionally go down, but one for a minute or two
I use Proposable everyday. It is the best way to draw up terms and agreements. It takes me about 15 minutes to draw up a proposal and email it over to a prospect. It is a very quick and painless process. As a salesman, I send these proposals everyday, so it is nice to have it be so easy to use. I also loved being notified on my phone whenever a prospect views or accepts an agreement.
Pablo Povarchik | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Proposable as the only solid app for Sales Quotes that integrates with Salesforce at a reasonable cost.
  • Proposable Integrates fairly well with Salesforce by fetching contact's data and also updating the Opportunity status automatically when the client signs off.
  • I can add and take out sections to the proposals giving me the flexibility to create proposals for different scopes without writing everything from scratch.
  • The user interface is not intuitive and you'll need some time to understand where things are.
  • The structure of the proposals is sort of rigid and is difficult to create really beautiful documents (unless you are a genius designer).
Proposable is better suited for proposals worth investing time on. Longer or complex sales processes or high worth. Because it is difficult to create custom proposals quickly, I believe this is not a fit for transactional-like situations.