Quote Roller is a sales proposal automation software solution offered by Quote Roller.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ff/hA/WCWGARRW6S5R.pngQuote Roller: Will help you create and roll out professional quotes amazingly quicklyOur agency needs to send professional quotes, containing extremely important information (for both our company and the respective client) as quickly as possible. Quote Roller is absolutely amazing at how efficiently it's helped me, and the account managers whom I manage send professional quotes out to interested clients in the quickest way possible.,It is extremely user friendly and contains everything needed to send professional quotes. The saving of companies' details is extremely helpful for follow up quotes. The line items (in Pricing) and saving certain quotes as templates is extremely helpful. The analytics, in seeing how many proposals were accepted vs those declined etc is great. The follow up option with proposals that have been sent but not read or responded to is amazing (This has lead to me closing many proposals).,It doesn't save on-the-fly meaning that if I click back by accident I lose all changes that I've made. It's difficult to add PDFs to the actual quote (inside of the sections) as they only get added as items to be downloaded. There aren't many tutorials on how to be more efficient at creating templates etc. I had to figure it all out myself.,10,It has helped companies see that we are professional in how we quote. It has saved our workers an unbelievable amount of time in putting together proposals. We've been able to monitor the exact amount of proposals that were accepted or declined and then draw deductions from the data.,Wunderlist, Asana, Slack
Quote Roller

Quote Roller Reviews

Quote Roller
Filter 3 vetted Quote Roller reviews and ratings
May 16, 2016

Review: "Quote Roller: Will help you create and roll out professional quotes amazingly quickly"

• It is extremely user friendly and contains everything needed to send professional quotes.
  • The saving of companies' details is extremely helpful for follow up quotes.
  • The line items (in Pricing) and saving certain quotes as templates is extremely helpful.
  • The analytics, in seeing how many proposals were accepted vs those declined etc is great.
  • The follow up option with proposals that have been sent but not read or responded to is amazing (This has lead to me closing many proposals).
  • It doesn't save on-the-fly meaning that if I click back by accident I lose all changes that I've made.
  • It's difficult to add PDFs to the actual quote (inside of the sections) as they only get added as items to be downloaded.
  • There aren't many tutorials on how to be more efficient at creating templates etc. I had to figure it all out myself.
Quote Roller could be used by every sales person and account manager either selling or upselling to clients. It makes the process of putting together an extremely detailed and formal proposal extremely easy. It has saved me an unbelievable amount of time and continually impresses prospective clients. It's helped me send proposals extremely quickly, tweak proposals that I've already sent and then monitor the proposals that I've sent out.

Quote Roller Scorecard Summary

Proposal branding (1)
Proposal templates (1)
Proposal content library updates (1)
Guided proposal creation (1)
Searchable proposal database (1)
RFP management & response (1)
Proposal collaboration & approval (1)
User permissions/proposal editing controls (1)
Sales proposal workflow (1)
Proposal automation user interface (1)
Proposal distribution (1)
Interactive proposals (1)
Proposal content tracking (1)

About Quote Roller