Rapid SQL Reviews

Richard Baroniunas | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 06, 2020

Rapid SQL Review

Rapid SQL is used whenever one of our projects needs to improve the performance of a Microsoft SQL Server. Rapid SQL improves accuracy and compliance for SQL servers.

• Robust
  • Simple to use
  • Affordable
  • Pricing for different platforms
  • Link output to various report writers
  • Link output to Office products
Rapid SQL can be used from our notebooks connecting to a SQL Server allowing us to test performance issues and provide insight on how to fix them.
Read Richard Baroniunas's full review
January 25, 2019

Rapid SQL review

The IT department used Rapid SQL for development. I also use it myself because I am used to some of the features that save me a lot of time.
  • It has the cross-platform capability that not many competitors have. I frequently need to pull data from two of our databases.
  • The debugger was easy to use, it takes me fairly less time to edit with Rapid SQL compare to SQL Server.
  • User base support is not as great as MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle.
  • The included editor could be refined. I notice some of the reserved words were not highlighted.
Rapid SQL is great for smaller organizations and development teams who are experienced with an SQL environment. It is not suitable for most beginners who are not familiar and need a learning platform.

About Rapid SQL

Rapid SQL is an SQL integrated development environment (IDE) from Embarcadero Technologies (acquired by Idera) in San Francisco.

Rapid SQL Technical Details