March 05, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
RedShelf is an innovative tool to support lowering the cost of course materials in two major ways. First, they provide the best eText in the industry. Easy to use for our students, consistent across all platforms, and at a tremendously reduced price. Second, they provide the platform for college bookstores to deliver day one access of digital content to our students in the LMS (Learning Management System). And most importantly they provide the opt-out tool for students. We sell eTexts through the RedShelf platform online and in the store and we manage our inclusive access program for day one digital access.
- Communicate- they have a responsive team of experts that help in every way possible. Some companies you don't think there is even a person behind the technology, but with RedShelf you get both excellent customer service and outstanding technology
- Always innovating and always responding to the needs of the customers and students
- Manage the inclusive access program with instructors, publishers, bookstores and students. Not an easy task.
- A key tool in the toolkit to provide affordable learning solutions for higher education
- Waiting for a course management tool to streamline the process. It's in the works and a tall order since all clients approach the process differently.
- A little bit of a stumble with a recent software rollout for day one access roll out, but at least it was intuitive to work through
Read Meredith Schreiber's full review
- Great for eText delivery!
- Great for managing day one digital access programs!
- Excellent billing tool as well.