Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 14, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
Ringtail is a great litigation platform. There were some production export problems which I encountered (.dat files not exporting native link, etc. and .opt files breaking at 50,000 lines) which were problematic at times. At the time I left the firm I was with those issues were not yet resolved and it is possible that those issues may have been on the vendor side of things (FTI Consulting). Ringtail's analytic tools are also quite impressive and can go along way in expediting the document review process.
- Search Term family searches are very good.
- Persistent highlighting is a plus.
- Creating folders and organizing documents based on saved searches is a snap.
- Production exports need to be error free.
- Needs to have a clawback watermark overlay option for production renditions.
- The analytical mines are a bit overwhelming for legal team review members to understand.
Read Christopher W. Hiatt's full review
It is a great litigation review platform.
Ringtail Scorecard Summary
Ringtail is an easy-to-use eDiscovery tool with visual analytics and visual document review features, provided by FTI Technology LLC (part of FTI Consulting, Inc.).
Ringtail Technical Details