Reviews (1-2 of 2)
February 04, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
The Systems is relative simple to implement also if you do not have specific experience on it. This thanks to do complete documentation that you can have in the RSA Community and thanks to the quick support to do product. The System based on RSA Authentication Manager does not support last version of the LDAP systems(389-DS).
- With the RSA AM product all the problem related to the compliance with the 2FA can be effectively covered.
- The support for new LDAP version(389-DS)
Read this authenticated review
RSA helped to have a reliable services for the 2FA authentication
We use RSA Manager to manage our secure connections via remote access and internal PCI access. This is being used by our whole organization, both internal and external. This addresses the 2-factor authentication we are required to have for PCI access within our company.
- Used in conjunction with our Active Directory for 2-factor authentication
- The virtual RSA token for multiple devices makes it easy to avoid needing a physical device
- The ability to leverage real-time analytics to identify when step-up is required
- Cost is not cheap
Read Jamie Elliott's full review
The RSA was originally brought in for 2-factor authentication, which was used in conjunction with our internal Active Directory. This allowed us to secure our remote user connections and our internal user connections for PCI access. Later we tied it into ISE for secure wireless access.
RSA Access Manager (Discontinued) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is RSA Access Manager (Discontinued)?
The RSA Access Manager is an identity management that reached its end of sale in June 2019 (extended support will continue through 2021). As an identity and authentication solution RSA offers the SecurID Suite.
Categories: Identity Management
RSA Access Manager (Discontinued) Technical Details