February 27, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
SafetyNet is being used throughout our organization to track safe/unsafe practices during construction projects. It is being utilized by any employee who is onsite for the construction projects. It helps the company monitor analytical information with regard to safety and can determine whether there is risk on future projects with certain subcontractors.
- The interface is easy to use on a phone or iPad.
- Can be done in real time when on site.
- The construction tasks to report on are organized and comprehensive.
- Maybe an automated safety report can be implemented based on pictures and videos of construction.
- The interface could use shortcuts to tasks that are being tracked more often.
Read this authenticated review
SafeyNet is well suited for tracking safety on construction projects. It is intuitive to use and can compile reports on users and reports, as well as, subcontractors. The reports are helpful for deciding if any risks are posed on a future project with certain contractors. Overall, I would recommend using SafetNet for tracking safety on construction projects.